Are you interested in accessible technology for people with disability? Join Australian Human Rights Commissioner Edward Santow, Disability Discrimination Commissioner Dr Ben Gauntlet and expert panellists as they discuss the issue in this free webinar.
This webinar will focus on the accessibility of goods, services and facilities that use Digital Communications Technology for people with disability, with a special focus on accessible broadcasting services and online platforms.
The panel will discuss the recently released Human Rights and Technology Final Report recommendations that promote more equal access to the benefits of new technology for people with disability.
- Edward Santow, Human Rights Commissioner
- Dr Ben Gauntlett, Disability Discrimination Commissioner
- Rosemary Kayess, Chair UN Committee on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities
- Emma Bennison, CEO Blind Citizens Australia
- Sean Murphy, Senior Digital System Specialist (Accessibility), Telstra
Please register via Humanitix by 10am on Tuesday 22 June.
Join Human Rights Commissioner, Edward Santow, infectious diseases specialist, Dr Nadia Chaves and Senior Assistant Ombudsman Rebecca Vonthethoff, as they discuss the Commission’s recent Management of COVID-19 risks in immigration detention report. The recommendations in this report set out...