There is now just one more week to purchase discounted tickets for the Free and Equal: An Australian Conversation on Human Rights conference.
The Commission has extended our early bird 20% discount on conference tickets until Monday 19 August due to popular demand.
We are also excited to announce another speaker who will join this discussion of the future of human rights protections in Australia
Sam Mostyn is a non-executive director and sustainability advisor across various corporate and not-for-profit organisations.
On top of her experience in business and sustainability, Ms Mostyn has worked in sport, government, international development, the arts, and philanthropy.
She joins a hugely impressive and diverse group of already-confirmed speakers, as well as our keynote speaker, UN High Commissioner for Human Rights Dr Michelle Bachelet.
- Emeritus Professor Rosalind Croucher AM, President of the Australian Human Rights Commission
- Professor George Williams AO, Dean of UNSW Law
- Brooke Boney, Reporter, Today Show
- Professor Mick Dodson, Northern Territory Treaty Commissioner
- Craig Foster, Former Socceroo, Broadcaster, Sport and Human Rights Advocate
- Nyadol Nyuon, award-winning human rights advocate and lawyer
- Cathy McGowan, former Independent MP, women’s rights advocate and community worker
- The Hon Catherine Branson AC QC, Chair of the Board of the Human Rights Law Centre and Deputy Chancellor of The University of Adelaide
- The Hon Susan Ryan AO, Former Age Discrimination and Disability Commissioner at the Australian Human Rights Commission and freelance advocate for the rights of older people
- Eliza Hull, ABC Producer, Access and Inclusion Coordinator Arena Theatre
- Marlee Silva, Founder of Tiddas 4 Tiddas
- Aisheeya Huq, Media Spokesperson, School Strike 4 Climate Action
- Emily Dash, Artist and advocate
- Frank Hooper, CEO of Keep Talking NT
Purchase your ticket by Monday 19 August to secure your place at this exciting event with our early bird offer.