COMMISSION COPYRIGHT NOTICE ADAPTED FROM THE TEMPLATE RECOMMENDED FOR THE COMMONWEALTH GOVERNMENT BY THE AUSTRLIAN GOVERNMENTS OPEN ACCESS AND LICENSING FRAMEWORK (AusGOAL)
© Australian Human Rights Commission 2019.
The Commonwealth of Australia supports and encourages the reuse of its information (including data), and the Australian Human Rights Commission endorses the use of the Australian Governments Open Access and Licensing Framework (AusGOAL).
The Australian Human Rights Commission material on this website is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International Licence. However, this does not extend to:
- photographs, images and video;
- the Commission’s logo, any branding or trademarks;
- the Commonwealth’s Coat of Arms and insignia (details can be found here);
- Bringing Them Home – the ‘Stolen Children’ Report; and
- where otherwise indicated.
If you would like to use any of the above listed materials, please contact us on the details listed below.
Please give attribution to:
© Australian Human Rights Commission 2017.
We also request that you observe and retain any copyright or related notices that may accompany this material as part of the attribution.
Third Party Material
The Commission has made all reasonable efforts to:
- Clearly label material where the copyright is owned by a third party. Note that this does not include photos, images and video which are all regarded as third party material.
- Ensure that the copyright owner has consented to this material being presented on this website.
- you may use all material posted by us on these channels under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International Licence, and
- post 15 September 2015, material posted by any other person, such as public users, is deemed to be made available to you by that person under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International Licence as a condition of use of that channel.
For further information about the copyright in this website, please contact:
Human Rights Commission
GPO Box 5218
SYDNEY NSW 2001
Telephone: (02) 9284 9600
To the extent possible under law, the material on this website is supplied as-is and as-available, and makes no representations or warranties of any kind whether express, implied, statutory, or otherwise. This includes, without limitation, warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, absence of latent or other defects, accuracy, or the presence or absence of errors, whether or not known or discoverable. Where disclaimers or warranties are not allowed in full or in part, this disclaimer may not apply.
To the extent possible under law, neither the Commonwealth of Australia nor the Australian Human Rights Commission will be liable to you on any legal theory (including, without limitation, negligence) or otherwise for any direct, special, indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive, exemplary, or other losses, costs, expenses, or damages arising out of the use of the material on this website. Where a limitation of liability is not allowed in full or in part, this disclaimer may not apply.