Young people in the workplace - Key questions
Rights in the workplace
Your task is:
To develop a solution to the issues presented in the
DVD/script which best fits in with everybody's rights and
responsibilities and fulfils the law.
- What rights issues are raised in Lian's and Kenny's
- What are the different parties' perspectives in this
- What are some possible actions that could alter the
workplace conditions for Kenny and Lian?
- What are the legal requirements of the situation and how do
these influence the actions you suggest?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of your suggested
- How will your solution be accepted in the workplace, and by
all the parties involved?
- Do you have a plan of action if your solution is not agreed
to by the parties involved?