Delivery mode: eLearning
- Completion time: 2-3 hours
- Cost: $100 (+GST) per person
- Discounts for small businesses, government agencies, and not-for-profits
- Discounts for 500+ users
- Invitation and registration services provided (if required)
- Certificates of completion provided.
Delivery mode: live workshop
- Completion time: half-day workshop
- Delivered virtually across Australia, or in-person in greater Sydney
- Cost: $3000 (+GST) per workshop
- Participant numbers: Min. 8 | Max. 20
- Facilitated by two of our expert trainers
- Discounts for small businesses, government agencies and not-for-profits.
- Increased knowledge and understanding of the drivers and impacts of discrimination, bullying, and harassment in the workplace
- Increased understanding of relevant legislation including discrimination, industrial relations, and work health and safety laws
- Increased ability to respond to discrimination, bullying and harassment in the workplace as an effective bystander
- Practical solutions and easy wins for ensuring workplace behaviour is inclusive and respectful
- Tools and strategies for communicating effectively and appropriately with colleagues, customers, and clients.