Commission – General
Most Australian Human Rights Commission publications are available in electronic format on this website in our new Publications section in the top menu.
This page provides links to the lists of publications by subject area, an order form and a list of recent publications.
The current list of printed publications available can be seen by clicking on the order form. Most are free.
Publications Order Form
Download and return the Publications Order Form
The Publications Order Form is available here:
Fill in the publications order form for free publications in hard copy or contact the:
Australian Human Rights Commission
GPO Box 5218
SYDNEY NSW 2001
Phone: (02) 9284 9600
Fax: (02) 9284 9611
- Know your rights: Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders
- Know your rights: Age discrimination
- Know your rights: Disability discrimination
- Know your rights: Racial discrimination and vilification
- Know your rights: Sex discrimination and sexual harassment
- Know your rights: About us
- Complaints Process Brochures