Skip to main content
Resources for children and young people
Resources for teachers, parents and carers
- Resources for teaching about children's rights: See the Human rights education and training.
- Resources for teaching about privacy as a human right: See the Privacy Resources page.
- New South Wales Office of the Children's Guardian's fact sheets and resources on the Working With Children Check: Click here.
- Western Australian Commission for Children and Young People's participation guidelines for involving children and young people in your work: Click here.
- Full version of the Convention on the Rights of the Child: See the About Children's Rights page.
- Full version of the 2012 Concluding Observations by the United Nations Committee on the Rights of the Child: Click here.
- The Australian Security and Investment Commission's money-smart information for educators: Click here.
Guide to the human rights complaint process