Resources to help prevent discrimination, respect human rights and promote diversity in your workplace
Upholding the rights of older workers
National Inquiry into Sexual Harassment in Australian Workplaces
Business and Human Rights
Roundtable on human rights and mega sporting events in the Commonwealth
The Commission provides resources to prevent discrimination, respect human rights and promote diversity in the workplace.
Our A-Z of discrimination law is a quick guide for employers.
- ten steps to create a fair workplace
- what to include in a workplace discrimination and harassment policy
- how to ensure a fair and equitable recruitment process
- defining bullying, harassment and discrimination
- how the law applies to employees based on age, sex, pregnancy, family responsibilities, disability, race, sexual orientation and gender identity and other characteristics
- discrimination laws apply to your workplace
- when you could be liable if discrimination or harassment occur in your workplace
- what to do if an employee makes a complaint of discrimination or harassment