Artwork Submitted to the Inquiry
The following poems and drawings were submitted to the inquiry. Click on the images below to view larger versions.
1. Drawings provided by a child who has been in detention at Port Hedland IRPC for 22 months.
2. Two poems and a drawing provided by the mother of a child at Woomera IRPC
3. Two drawings provided by a child at Woomera IRPC
4. Drawing provided by a former child detainee in a focus group of the Inquiry.
5. Comments made by former child detainee on cover of HREOC Report, Those who've come across the seas
6. Drawing provided by a child at Baxter IDF and given to Commission staff during visit.
Last Updated 6 March 2003.