This full-day workshop aims to enhance participants general understanding of the roles and responsibilities of a contact officers and upskill participants to be able to effectively respond to allegations of bullying, harassment and discrimination in the workplace.
Key content covered includes; inappropriate workplace behaviours, barriers to reporting, roles and responsibilities of a contact officer, alternative dispute resolution (ADR) skills, tailored case studies.
The workshop’s key learning outcomes are:
- Increased knowledge and understanding of discrimination, bullying and harassment
- Increased understanding of the different forms discrimination, bullying and harassment may present itself
- Increased understanding of the legal frameworks surrounding discrimination, bullying and harassment
- Ability to identify effective skills and strategies for responding to allegations of bullying, harassment and discrimination
- Ability to incorporate knowledge and skills in day-to-day work
Each course is tailored to ensure the context is relevant to the particular jurisdiction and audience.
For more information:
Contact us for training: firstname.lastname@example.org