PLEASE NOTE: The Commission is currently in the process of re-developing its anti-racism training package. We expect this to be completed by early 2022.
The Commission will deliver an Anti-racism eLearning course.
This e-learning course aims to improve participants’ understanding and awareness of racism and its impacts, as well as their ability to address racist behaviours in their daily-life and in the workplace. Key content covered includes; definitions of racism, race and racism in the Australian context; the impacts of racism; bystander skills, and, strategies for anti-racism action.
The course’s key learning outcomes are:
- Increased understanding of racism as a notion, concept and experience
- Increased understanding of race and racism in the Australian context
- Increased understanding of the impacts and experiences of racism
- Ability to identify strategies and tools to address racism
- Skills to provide effective bystander action
Each course is tailored to ensure the context is relevant to the particular jurisdiction and audience.
For more information:
Contact us for training: email@example.com