The Anti-racism eLearning course aims to improve your understanding of racism and its impacts, as well as your ability to address racist behaviours in the workplace and in your daily life.
This self-paced eLearning course takes 2-3 hours to complete.
Key learning outcomes
• Increased understanding of racism as a concept and experience
• Increased understanding of race and racism in the Australian context
• Increased awareness of the impacts of racism
• Increased range of strategies and tools to address racism
• Increased skills for effective bystander action.
$59+GST per person. Minimum 10 people.
To access the course, or to discuss your training needs and obtain a quote, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Download training overview